Terms & Conditions
- StablauToGO scheme is operated by Y Stablau , trading as Royal Oak Hotel Ltd, Bangor Business Centre, 2 Farrar Road, Bangor, gwynedd, LL57 1LJ, Registered Number 01049407
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the StablauToGO Click and Collect Portal (the “Portal”) and Mobile Device App (the “App”) for the ordering of products at outlets run by Royal Oak Hotel Ltd.
- Use of the Portal or App will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Signing up for the StablauToGO Click and Collect Portal and App.
- Applicants must reside in the UK and be aged 16 or over.
- Employees of Royal Oak Hotel Ltd, its associated companies, dealers, agents, contractors and subcontractors and their relatives may use the App but can only use it to collect points on personal purchases.
- You may cancel your account at any time but if you do so, you will forfeit the right to any points that have accumulated on the account that have not been used.
- The App is free of charge and can be downloaded on any smart phone.
- You may cancel your account at any time but if you do so, you will forfeit the right to any points that have accumulated on the App that have not been used.
- The is free of charge to download but you will need to have a compatible smartphone or device to use the App.
2. Use of Click & Collect
• At participating locations, you may be able to order certain products online for collection.
• Order times are between: 10am and 8pm
• You may order up to 24 hours before collection
• The cut-off time for orders is 30 minutes before the required collection time.
• Payment must be made online at the time of ordering
• In the unlikely event that products ordered are not available you may choose equivalent products to the same value or we will refund any amount already paid by you
• Collection time slots will be issued on all click & collect orders. Failure to collect orders will remain your responsibility of you and Y Stablau will not be liable for refunds or replacement products
• Any order that is not picked up after the booked slot ends, will be kept for a further 30 minutes before being will be treated as uncollected order and disposed of. No refunds are issued on uncollected orders.
- Y Stablau may cancel or withdraw the scheme for any reason at any time on prior written notice to you. We can also change these Terms and Conditions. In both instances, we will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as we can.
- For more information you will also find up to date frequently asked questions on our website.
- We will use or authorise the use of your information for the following purposes: to process your registration; to respond to your queries or requests; to administer your account and otherwise to undertake any of our obligations to you; to analyse your purchase history; It is your responsibility to advise Y Stablau of a change to your personal details.
- We control the personal data collected about you in relation to the Portal and App. As part of your application, you will be asked to provide various personal data including your name, email address and mobile phone number. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data we hold about you subject to the payment of a fee and adequate proof of identity. We will provide you with such details within 30 days of your request. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Any queries regarding personal data we hold relating to you and, additionally, any requests for copies or rectification of such data should be sent in writing to the address below.
- We shall not be responsible or held liable for any default or event arising directly or indirectly from any cause or event beyond our control.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Confidentiality, Privacy and Data Protection
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for restricting access to your App or other device(s) to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You must keep your login details secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them. You must not disclose your login details to any other person or record your login details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in relation to your account.
• If you have any reason to believe that your login details have become known to anyone else or otherwise compromised, please inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• As part of your registration for the App, you will be asked to provide various items personal data including your name, email address and mobile phone number.
• We control the personal data collected about you through the App registration process
• Through providing this information and during the process of registering for the App, you will have given us, as owner and operator of the App, the express consent to process your personal data for the purposes of the use and operation of the App
Your personal data will be your name, email address and contact details that you provided at registration for an account.
• Your personal data will be processed by us for the duration of your holding an account to use the App, whether an active or inactive user.
• Your personal data will be processed by us for the purposes of purchasing products, using the App, marketing, advertising and purchase analysis where your consent is given for such activities.
• Where you have provided consent to us to process your personal data for any purpose including use of the App, marketing, advertising or product history analysis purposes, we shall take all measures as required by law to protect and encrypt your personal data for such purposes, as appropriate.
• You may withdraw your consent for such processing of your personal data collected during the App registration process, or at any time by deleting the App or emailing email@example.com so that your personal data can be removed from our system.
• Any personal data provided by you will be held and processed in accordance with the UK-GDPR (United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulations) which came into effect on 31st January 2020
Please retain these Terms and Conditions for your records.